Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Message From The Chief
MBBS; MS; MCh.; DNB; MNAMSc.
Today is the era of confident personality and good looks with no functional compromise. Everybody around us wants to look beautiful and feel more confident. Gone are the days when one could not do anything concrete to ensure good looks. Today with the most advanced and international standard plastic surgery procedures, anyone can get look they ever dreamt of.
Society is more comfortable talking about cosmetic surgery than ever before. More and more people are accepting and indeed feel honored to undergo cosmetic surgery. In this era of good looks there is nothing wrong if you want to change the way you look.
Cosmetic surgery offers an endless armamentarium (surgical and non-surgical) to enhance one’s appearance and function. Most of the cosmetic procedures we do, have an inherent element of functional correction e.g. nose reshaping can improve breathing, eyelid lift can improve field of vision, breast reduction may relieve shoulder pain and tummy-tuck may help you get relief in knee problems and exercise better , in turn improving overall well-being.
The boost in self confidence and self-esteem that comes along with cosmetic procedure goes a long way in improving our own and others perception of ourselves.
If you want to look as you feel or fix a lifelong flaw that is bothering you – Olmec with its state of art facilities and advanced technologies, will help you in a natural and safe way.
I personally assure you the highest quality of treatment to suit your needs and achieve desired results.
- M.Ch. (Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery) – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- D.N.B. (Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery) – Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana
- M.S. (General Surgery) – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)
- M.B.B.S. – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana)
- Director Olmec Plastic, Cosmetic and Hair Transplant Centre
- Senior Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, Max Hospital
- Previously Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at
- International Board of Medicine and Surgery (IBMS), USA
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India(AHRSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Best APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India) AWARD by her highness Mrs. Pratibha Patil
- Certification By International Board of Medicine and Surgery USA 2013
- Global Quality Award for Best Cosmetic and Hair Transplant Surgeon for Medical Tourism in Cosmetic Surgery 2015
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon Delhi Award 2014
- Best Consultant Plastic Surgeon Delhi Award 2013
- Awarded for Individual Achievement and Nation Building 2014
- National Citizen Gold (Outstanding National Citizen Award) 2014
- Chaired the scientific session in Burns and Plastic Surgery conference held in June, 2008
- Best Consultant Award, Jaipur Golden Hospital, 2007
- Ninth Asian Pacific Congress of International Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Society (IPRAS) March, 2005
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), International Instructional Course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Body Sculpturing, and Facial Rejuvenation Nov, 2004
- CME Series on Soft Tissue Enhancement and Office Based Dermato-Plastic surgery March, 2004