Plastic surgery has evolved to offer you obvious and often dramatic benefits. However it is not for everyone. Please keep in mind…
- Plastic surgery is not suitable for people who are psychologically not fit i.e. who are prone to mood swings or erratic behaviour or who abuse drugs.
- Go for it at right time when you don’t feel exceptional stress and you have emotional support available.
- Patients under 18 will need parental/guardian consent for surgery and must also have achieved certain milestones in growth and physical maturity.
- You must understand the pros and cons and associated risks of Plastic Surgery, if any, before undergoing any procedure. Please feel free to erase your doubts.
- Although enhanced appearance may improve your self esteem; it may not directly solve career, marital or emotional problems.
- There is no promise that the results will look exactly as you have envisioned them. Tissues of different individuals may behave differently leading to variable results
- Prepare to pay for your cosmetic surgery, as insurance does not cover cosmetic surgery. However reconstructive surgery is covered under insurance.
- We value your privacy and secrecy; at the same time we encourage you to feel proud of yourself that you have chosen OLMEC – one of the exclusive and best equipped plastic and cosmetic surgery Hospital.
Enhance Your Looks and Live Better.